View open opportunities and apply.
Administrative Assistant - Commercial Real Estate experience
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 US
We are a successful Commercial Real Estate Development Company, we are a dynamic, fun, busy, collaborative and hard working group. We have a portfolio of work, including master-planned mixed-use office, parks, experiential, boutique & promotional retail, industrial and professional/medical offices.
Monday – Friday / onsite at Corporate office - Newport Beach
Monday - Thursday 8 - 5
Friday - 8:30 - 4
Benefits paid 100%
Salary - $95,000 - $110,000 DOE plus 10% Bonus
- 10+ years experience as an Admin Asssitant in the Commercial Real Estate Industry supporting the Administrative requirments for the Commercial properties.
- Preferred experience includes supporting neighborhood or community retail shopping centers and other commercial properties.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Must be organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting 2 Partners and Commercial Development Executive team with project coordination.
- Track documents, ensure proper routing/approvals, and deliver or file when finalized.
- Organize and maintain project files, hard copy and electronically.
- Facilitate in setting up conference calls (e.g., video, or telephone, or other electronic variations)
- Assist with preparation of letter of intent, leases, SNDA’s, NDA’s, estoppels certificates and other documents
- Create letter of intent and lease exhibits
- Research and provide property profile reports as requested.
- Dropbox – maintain project images, renderings, project plans, presentations, marketing, etc.
- Compile due diligence documents for acquisitions, refinance, new tenants, banks, etc.
- Prepare documents for signature, download and save documents in shared drive
- Maintain broker commission spreadsheets
- Prepare and maintain marketing packages
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain and track consultant contracts and related invoices.
Meet Your Recruiter
Principal, Strategic Staffing,- Executive Search
As a partner with Mattson Resources, my focus is Executive Search and Business Development. My passion is People and building client - candidate partnerships. My joy is understanding our client’s company culture and the scope of each search request to make a perfect hire. I thrive to be a trusted resource to both my client and candidate. On-boarding top tier clients and working with career professionals to assist them in their job search has been a rewarding career. Mattson opened in 2007 with 5 employees, we have expanded our services and currently offer 5 specialty recruiting Divisions, Executive Search, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Office Professional and Skilled Technical. It brings me much joy and satisfaction to be recognized as one of Orange County’s top Search firms year after year!