View open opportunities and apply.
Corona, CA 92878 US
Mattson Resources, a premier provider of recruiting and staffing services, seeks an entry-level recruiter to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or mid-career individual interested in pursuing a career in recruiting. We will train the right candidate!
In this role, you will work closely with talented recruiters to help source and qualify candidates on behalf of one of our most active clients.
Our Recruiters are backed by:
- Best-in-class technology (fully-loaded laptops supplied)
- Strong corporate culture
- Direct access to executive leadership
- Administrative & sales support
- Long-standing reputation (top reviewed agency on Google)
- Ongoing training and development
Our Recruiters enjoy:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission potential
- Recognition programs, perks and fun sales contests
- Working hybrid - 3 days in office and 2 days remote
- Ability to earn Fridays as only on call
- Summer hours
- Phone screen candidates to assess fit for open positions;
- Follow up with candidates as needed
- Prepare written candidate summaries to accompany resume submissions to a client;
- Manage recruiting activities and provide updates within our Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop new accounts
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality; a true "people person” who genuinely enjoys conversation as well as listening
- Team-oriented personality with a strong desire to "win"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to think and redirect on your feet
- Highly organized with solid computer skills including web, MS Word, and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Technical Recruiting, Skilled Labor, Accounting And Finance
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.