View open opportunities and apply.
Construction Project Manager-Southwest Region
Irvine, CA 92612 US
Mattson Resources is working with an exciting Billion-dollar global company that owns, develops, and manages industrial real estate including logistics facilities, warehouses, retail outlets, and business parks.
They are looking for a Construction Project Manager with experience in Data Center Construction
Responsible for data center construction management and administration from the beginning of the initial project due diligence for all construction related government approvals, project engineering, project design and construction of each project phase concluding at completion of tenant improvements and transition to the asset management group. Position requires majority of time to be spent in the field at the project(s) with a focus on leadership and the oversight of the construction process.
- Responsibilities include managing the permitting process, managing the architect, engineers and required consultants for project permitting, coordination of utilities, selecting contractors and required construction consultants, construction plan management, tenant improvements, project close-out and transition to the property management group or buyer.
- BA or BS in a construction or engineering technical field.
- Must have minimum of eight (8) years of construction, and real estate development experience with minimum of four (4) years in a data center, mission critical project management position.
- Must be knowledgeable in all phases of building and land design and construction
- Must be experienced and be proficient in public speaking. Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus
- Must have experience in facilitating and negotiating legal contracts, change orders and other necessary documents.
- Must have strong cost analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Through leadership and team building establish relationships with the general contractors, engineers, consultants, governmental and utility for the benefit of the success of the project.
- Must have project management, scheduling, and budgeting experience.