View open opportunities and apply.
Director Supply Chain Integration Services
Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Global Supply Chain and Distribution company is looking to hire a Director of Supply Chain Integration to work with both internal and external customers as well as vendors. Hybrid office opportunity in the Chicago area. Global responsibilities in this newly created role and growing segment of the business.
The Supply Chain Integration Services (SCIS) global team architects scalable, industry-leading digital solutions to support our markets in driving a collaborative, efficient and transparent supply chain that is robust and resilient in meeting the evolving needs of our customers. The Supply Chain Integration Services (SCIS) Director, Operations & Support is responsible for managing a team of business analysts around the world. The SCIS Director, Operations & Support manages all support processes across SCIS and will engage with internal IT & Security teams as well as Strategic Customers and Vendors.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develops and implements production support methodologies, including Critical Incident Management Plan, with a ‘Follow-the-Sun’ approach involving SCIS Centers of Excellence, Global and Local IT teams, and strategic vendors
- Responsible for monitoring performance against SCIS and Vendors’ Service Level Agreements in each country, organize regular tactical and strategic vendor reviews, and developing/execution of communication plans for critical incidents
- Contributes to strategic partners reviews and prepares for contract negotiations
- Standardizes SCIS security policies across the entire organization and engages with Security and Global IT teams
- Supports the definition of SCIS Business Continuity Plans embedded in local BCPs across multiple regions and leads BCP system evolutions with Global and Local IT stakeholders
- Manages the engagement with IT & Global and local IT teams (demand management, resource planning, problem management, post-mortem analysis)
- Understands global and local IT programs and strategies and socializes them internally
- Act as an escalation point for Priority 1 and 2 production support incidents
- Manages overall business analysis, root-cause analysis & problem management services delivered to a key customer account. Supervise performance of support vendor(s) delivering level 1 and 2 support, in coordination with the Master Data Management (MDM) team
- Develops a training practice within SCIS to deliver continuous learning services to supply chain organizations, and delivers new services supporting key operational processes in the countries
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, actively contributes to the definition of the SCIS strategy and roadmap (services and people)
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 8 - 10+ years of related experience and 6+ years of supervisory experience.
- 3+ years of experience in production support in complex and international organizations
- Expertise in designing support, escalation workflows, business continuity plans and stakeholder management models
- Problem-solving aptitude with solid negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen and to communicate effectively and persuasively with individuals and in presentations to groups
- Ability to display self-confidence while showing respect and support to others.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Software Vendors and/or Technology Consulting Firms
- Knowledge of Data Management and Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of People Change Management techniques
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Technical Recruiting, Skilled Labor, Accounting And Finance
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.