View open opportunities and apply.
Financial Analyst - Hybrid / Long Beach
Wilmington, CA 90744 US
Hybrid work schedule
Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000 plus 10% annual bonus
Benefits paid 100% for employee & family
This junior to Mid level FA position provides a career track for growth
Excellent company culture.
1-2 years of proven work experience as a Financial Analyst
3 - 5+ years related experience
This position will compile and analyze financial information and related business analytics to assist executive/senior management with decision making tools. Will have an active role in business optimization, budgeting, forecasting, and projections.
1. Compile and consolidate data from several sources to track weekly/monthly/quarterly financial and operational results in alignment with Company goals; 2. Provide analytical support for cost accounting analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and operational excellence 3. Provide information to various levels of internal and external management, by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations and recommendations
4. Assist in business studies, long range planning, and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Financial Analyst
- Proficient in databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and analysis, cost accounting, corporate finance, and information analysis;
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Attention to detail;
- Critical problem solving skills; and
- Ability to travel 10-20% to Oakland office on occassion.
Meet Your Recruiter
Principal, Strategic Staffing,- Executive Search
As a partner with Mattson Resources, my focus is Executive Search and Business Development. My passion is People and building client - candidate partnerships. My joy is understanding our client’s company culture and the scope of each search request to make a perfect hire. I thrive to be a trusted resource to both my client and candidate. On-boarding top tier clients and working with career professionals to assist them in their job search has been a rewarding career. Mattson opened in 2007 with 5 employees, we have expanded our services and currently offer 5 specialty recruiting Divisions, Executive Search, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Office Professional and Skilled Technical. It brings me much joy and satisfaction to be recognized as one of Orange County’s top Search firms year after year!