View open opportunities and apply.
Leasing Administrator - Irvine
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US
The Lease Administrator is responsible for performing activities that support Lease Administration Department. as well as performance drivers and strategic initiatives. The Lease Administrator is responsible for drafting leases and related legal documents. Compiles and coordinates the company wide information on new, renewal, modified, extended, or terminated leases, and all other relevant leasing terms and conditions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Drafts leases and related legal documents
2. Processes and tracks legal documents for operating and development properties
3. Verifies the documents are executed properly without changes and that the landlord entity is correct
4. Distributes fully executed documents to all appropriate individuals and maintains log of all documents drafted and processed
5. Tracks receipt of lease fees/deposits
6. Runs all credit checks requested by operations and development within a 24-hour turn around
7. Tracks and maintains real estate license information for DS staff
8. Maintains exclusive/prohibited use restrictions exhibits
9. Prepares and maintains site plans for lease documents
10. Updates sign criteria and site plans as necessary
11. Other job related duties as may be assigned
Meet Your Recruiter
Principal, Strategic Staffing,- Executive Search
As a partner with Mattson Resources, my focus is Executive Search and Business Development. My passion is People and building client - candidate partnerships. My joy is understanding our client’s company culture and the scope of each search request to make a perfect hire. I thrive to be a trusted resource to both my client and candidate. On-boarding top tier clients and working with career professionals to assist them in their job search has been a rewarding career. Mattson opened in 2007 with 5 employees, we have expanded our services and currently offer 5 specialty recruiting Divisions, Executive Search, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Office Professional and Skilled Technical. It brings me much joy and satisfaction to be recognized as one of Orange County’s top Search firms year after year!