View open opportunities and apply.
Quality Management System Facilitator - Quality Auditor
Alsip, IL 60803 US
We're looking for a management systems facilitator to join our multi-billion dollar food & beverage company. Globally recognized brands!
This position is responsible for:
- Facilitating the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO and GFFS requirements.
- Supporting the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of the plant’s continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 plus years’ supervisory experience
- Two plus years Management System Implementation experience. Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldrige, Six Sigma and HACCP) and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
- Two plus years Basic Project Management experience. Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
- Two plus years Process Management experience. Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls, and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities
- Two plus years Document Management experience. Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance guidelines
- Two plus years General Auditing experience. General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three plus years of experience implementing management systems
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- Food or beverage manufacturing experience
- SAP application experience
- Continuous improvement experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite application
Shift: 1st Shift (7AM – 3PM) Monday - Friday
Note: Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Technical Recruiting, Skilled Labor, Accounting And Finance
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.