View open opportunities and apply.
Newport Beach, CA 92657 US
Are you looking for a Remote opportunity with a growing and innovative company?
The company provides cutting-edge software, analytics, and services for life science industries. They specialize in the development, validation, and deployment of digital clinical measures from wearable and remote monitoring technologies. They are on the forefront of providing advanced clinical tools and services in drug development, healthcare & academic research. They enable accurate, reliable monitoring with aggregation, synchronization, visualization, analysis of biosensor data.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- stock options and annual bonus
- Direct access to senior leadership
- Healthcare, Vision/Dental, Life Insurance, 401K with employer contribution
- Flexible working hours – fully Remote work
- Amazing culture and team to work with an incredible leadership team that cares about your development.
- Develop and implement data algorithms and machine learning models for tasks such as signal processing, anomaly detection, classification, and prediction using biometric (physiological, anthropometric etc.) data.
- Utilize advanced signal processing and mathematical modeling principles to create and enhance algorithms tailored for applications in areas such as activity tracking and sleep analysis.
- Clean and preprocess raw physiological data to remove noise, outliers, and errors. Apply filtering, normalization, and feature extraction techniques to prepare the data for analysis.
- Evaluate the performance of different algorithms and models using appropriate metrics, such as accuracy, sensitivity, specificity, and AUC-ROC. Choose the best-performing models for specific tasks.
- Create informative data visualizations and dashboards to present biometric data and analysis results to healthcare professionals, researchers, and stakeholders.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in a field related to data science, machine learning, computer science, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering,
- Understanding physiological data and its clinical or research applications
- Proficiency in signal processing techniques of filtering, feature extraction, and time-series analysis
- Strong grasp of Programming, with fluency in Python / R / data manipulation libraries.
- Experience in developing and optimizing algorithms for data analysis and machine learning, particularly for physiological data applications. This includes anomaly detection, classification, prediction, and feature engineering.
- 0 to 5 years of experience
- Work within a regulated Quality Management System, such as ISO 13485 or 21CFR820
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.