View open opportunities and apply.
Senior Director Supply Chain - Strategy and Planning
Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
• Strategy to optimize return on capital and inventory investments (ROIC, ROA)
• Supply & Repair strategy for field service: aggregate & optimize platform strategies with supply chain design and implementation
• End to end Planning accountability for Supply Chain
• Facilities strategy: aggregate needs of SC, R&D, Commercial, etc. to develop the campus direction
• Sourcing strategy: advance platform strategies: make vs buy, shared partners, etc.
• Digital Transformation strategy & cross platform implementation for Supply Chain: How to achieve connectivity from raw materials through customer experience and SAP, OneMD Service, MES, etc.
• Partner closely with Finance to drive Supply Chain Business Planning/Long Range Financial Planning Cycles and ensure integration with overall Business and Supply Chain plan
• Lead our Business Excellence (BEx) Team to design the site master plan/space management, drive continuous improvement through LEAN, Six Sigma, deliver value capture plan with uplifted digital capability aligning with Next Gen aspirations
• A Bachelor's Degree is required (preferably in Engineering or a technical discipline) • A minimum of 15 years of relevant professional experience
• A minimum of 10 years of people management experience leading cross functional teams
• Previous end to end Planning experience within Supply Chain
• The ability to drive continuous improvement through Process Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean tools and methodologies
• Demonstrated enterprise mindset, big-picture thinking, and value creation
• Ability to influence peer group and various levels within a matrix environment
• Business savvy and comfortable managing ambiguity and complexity
• Ability to navigate, take risks and influence in a highly matrixed environment
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships with key external and internal stakeholders to attain business results
• This position may require 30% travel (domestic and international)
Preferred: • MBA • Advanced degree in an Engineering or a Business-related discipline • Med Device experience with complex capital equipment, along with consumables and instruments and accessories • Experience in developing and delivering highly complex products in heavily regulated environments and in close collaboration with teams in supply chain, regulatory, quality, and clinical
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Technical Recruiting, Skilled Labor, Accounting And Finance
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.