View open opportunities and apply.
Senior IT , CMS Marketing Manager- Legal Industry-HYBRID
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
Seeking a Senior Marketing Technology Manager - HYBRID - Law firm!
Location: Los Angeles
Schedule: Remote Mondays and Fridays
** Law Firm + Supervisory experience HIGHLY preferrable**
The Senior Marketing Technology Manager will oversee the Firm’s marketing technology stack, including public-facing websites, CRM, CMS and email marketing automation tools, experience database and social media.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and executing a marketing technology roadmap, planning and process improvement, and the marketing technology team's efficiency. The role requires a skilled technical marketer with experience in developing, customizing, deploying and optimizing complex websites, campaigns and programs. The qualified applicant also possesses a strong understanding of Internet marketing, email marketing campaigns, Salesforce and other CRM databases, Pardot and other CMS systems, and data management.
The Senior Marketing Technology Manager will be a team player and a critical member of the Firm's Business Development, Communications and Marketing Department. This person will work collaboratively across the department to leverage technology tools to support the Firm's goals. They will supervise a small team and external vendors.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Manage the Firm’s marketing technology stack, including website, CRM, ERM, email marketing automation, experience database and social media.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership and IT teams to leverage technology tools to support Firm goals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and counselor to professionals in supporting reputation and relationship building activities.
- Develop, deploy and optimize a data-driven understanding of the client journey to drive decision making on marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify and leverage digital channels to deliver results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships, building pipelines, and increasing brand strength.
- Manage the email marketing function, including identifying enhancements to Pardot and improving email planning and deployment processes.
- Track and measure performance, ensuring email campaigns are correctly launched, delivered on time, accurately tracked, and continually improved upon.
- Provide subject matter expertise on email marketing operations, best practices and regulation including CAN-SPAM and online privacy.
- Manage the Firm’s website, including maintenance, enhancements and accuracy of content.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitors’ sites to identify areas for improvement.
- Improve search engine optimization and report on website analytics.
- Manage the Firm’s experience and contact databases and ensure the maintenance and integrity of the data.
- Work as the project manager to oversee and coordinate with vendors and the IT department on database integrations, upgrades and redesigns and ensure content and functionality updates are deployed accurately.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to implement and maintain social and new media initiatives; analyze different platforms for use in the Firm’s marketing strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Leadership team to develop relevant KPIs, metrics, dashboards and reporting analytics to measure the effectiveness of the marketing channels/tactics and marketing strategies and influence the content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, business or technical communications preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in a B2B, professional services or law firm environment executing and/or leading digital marketing programs, with a strong focus on campaign management, personalization, data management, systems integrations and digital analytics.
- Strong technical skills in website management, search engine optimization, analytics, social media and CRM systems, as well as experience with e-marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attenuation for collaboration
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Expertise in email best practices, including contact strategies, design, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, segmentation, and analytics/performance management.
- Familiarity with spam/email blockers and deliverability testing and troubleshooting tools, SEO concepts and techniques, email campaign procedures, CAN-SPAM regulations, and knowledge of or willingness to learn about state and local bar association rules regarding communications with clients and nonclients.
- Exceptional ability to gather and analyze large amounts of research information and then synthesize into concise and meaningful actionable reports and recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills, with high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Skilled at managing resources, including budgets, talent and third-party suppliers, to effectively achieve marketing goals.
- Prior experience in management consulting, technology consulting or digital marketing a plus.
- Availability to work in-office three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and more as needed; willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed