View open opportunities and apply.
Senior Project Architect - HYBRID
Brea, CA 92821 US
We have a Powerhouse Team Looking for Top Caliber Talent!
We are looking for a Senior Project Architect to join our client’s Design Firm. They cover the complete design process from initial vision through completion of projects, varying from aviation to organic processing. Location: Northern Orange County~
This role offers:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Potential
- Hybrid work model – (2 days’ work from home – 3 days onsite)
- Family Oriented Company - understands & respects the need for flexibility.
- Very relaxed atmosphere
- Work on Multiple Projects at the same time
- Open communication at all levels
- Good medical benefits with dental & vision
- Planning, coordinating, and administering a major project or projects through all phases of development.
- Providing direction to assigned staff, establishing and maintaining budgets, and schedules, and monitoring the adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Client contacts and authority to direct, control, and monitor all project activities.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Architectural degree from an accredited university or equivalent demonstrated proficiency
- Experience with projects related to manufacturing and industrial processes; solid waste, metal fabrications or food & beverage, etc.
- Architectural Licensure: California and NCARB. Minimum of five (5) years experience as a licensed architect.
- Experience: Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in the production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice and in management.
- Proficient with Revit
- US Citizen