View open opportunities and apply.
West Sacramento, CA 95691 US
Join an Industry leader in beverage direct store distribution.
The Warehouse Manager oversees all warehouse activities. This position manages the warehouse and ensures the receipt, coordination and safety of goods coming through the facility. The Warehouse Manager ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manage all warehouse activities including daily operations, facility and grounds maintenance, i.e., repairs, budgeting, compliance, and inventory
- Ensure all safety requirements are met for the warehouse team i.e., Kinetic observations, trainings, etc.
- Train and develop supervisors and department staff inclusive of completion and proper execution of work procedures, employee development, performance reviews, etc.
- Manage warehouse projects and initiatives and achieve desired results and client satisfaction within budget and schedule
- Track productivity to meet company’s requirements and maximize operational efficiency
- Oversee the employee life cycle i.e., partner with HR and Talent Acquisition to assist with recruitment activities/strategies, manage the onboarding process and participate in engagement activities to improve retention
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, 5 plus years of warehouse experience including vehicle loading and inventory forecasting and 2 plus years of people leadership experience or HS Diploma/GED, 8 plus years of warehouse experience including vehicle loading and inventory forecasting and 4 plus years of people leadership experience
- Client management experience developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills within all levels of an organization
- Ability to obtain forklift certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Beverage distribution experience including vehicle loading and inventory forecasting
- Bilingual i.e., English and Spanish
- Knowledge of computer software and warehouse management systems
- Forklift certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Technical Recruiting, Skilled Labor, Accounting And Finance
Sean has over 8 years’ experience with Mattson Resources and over 20 years in executive search, technical recruiting, and staffing. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as 16 years agency experience and 4 years corporate in staffing – Sean and his team can assist in all areas of search for your hiring needs. In agency search, Sean has led teams and recruiting services for Engineering, Sciences, IT, Skilled Labor, Operations, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and more for Medical Device, Pharma, Aerospace, Automotive, Distribution, Transportation, IT Services, Software, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Consumer Products. In 2021 Sean oversaw Mattson Resources expansion and opening of a satellite office in Corona, CA.